Early Morning Game Drive In Nairobi National Park
The park is located 15 minutes from downtown city center of City. It was established in 1945 as the first National Park in Kenya. It is 44 square miles in size and much to everyone's surprise, all the wildlife are free ranging. Within the Nairobi National Park's 117 square kilometers, there are over 80 species of mammals and more bird species than can be found in the whole of the British Isles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel within Nairobi CBD.
- A professional English speaking guide/driver.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Free airport pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ivory Burning Site and Picnic Area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
You will go to the Nairobi National park through the main gate for a 3 hour game drive. Your guide will be aiming to show you as much variety of animals as possible. If you're lucky, you may spot the rhinos and lions getting ready for the day.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ivory Burning Site and Picnic Area, National Park, Nairobi, Kenya
This is one the most important landmarks in the annals of conservation: it was here that Kenyan president Daniel arap Moi made a dramatic statement to poachers by setting fire to 11 tonnes of seized ivory in 1989. The event improved Kenya’s conservation image at a time when East African wildlife was being decimated by relentless poaching, and it's widely credited as playing a role in turning the tide against poaching in Kenya.
Tickets & tours
Team building in Nairobi, Kenya
1 Day Hells Gate Biking Safari
Quad Biking in Nairobi
MORE TICKETS & TOURS
Nairobi National Park
In 2016, President Uhuru Kenyatta oversaw the burning of 100 tonnes of ivory at the same site, amounting to the tusks from 6000 elephants, or 5% of global ivory stocks.The site is just inside Nairobi National Park's main Langata Rd gate
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the hotel within nairobiApartmentsVillas Airport transfer to your hotel will be charged an extra USD 20 (paid on arrival)Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.