Early Season Experience: 3-hours Santorini Volcano and Hot Springs Trip
A great option for those with limited time and traveling to Santorini before the main summer season begins. This highlights tour is available from March and will let you visit the famous volcano of Santorini and take a dip in the hot springs. You will be able to experience these main attractions on this 3 hour cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cable car tickets
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Volcano 2.50 euro.
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Volcano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Our first destination will be the famous volcano of Santorini! After 20 minutes sailing, we will reach Nea Kameni’s jetty. Should you are interested to be guided at the volcano, pay 2.5euro/ per person as an entrance fee. Then, we will walk to the volcano’s ridge with our guide and he is going to explain everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. We will stay at the volcanic island for 1.5hr and in the end we will embark again to our boat for the next stop.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palea Kameni, Greece
Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. A place that is really popular for its thermal waters. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. The waters are mixed with mud that they are full of sulfur, iron and other metals coming from the volcano and they are very good for the skin, rheumatism, arthritis and other physical pains. Important Note : In order to reach Agios Nicholaos’ beach is essential to swim extremely well.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember to have with you: Swimsuit (dark colours are recommendable) Towel Sun hat Comfortable shoes (avoid flip flops)
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.