Early Tango Dinner-Show with Private Transfer
Enjoy the best tango show in Buenos Aires by starting it the right way!
Due to the traffic in our city most of the show transfers get delayed, but with your own private transfer from your hotel or apartment to the show you will be arriving on time to enjoy a perfect evening by stepping in the right direction from the get go!
The tango show is located In the historical center of the city and your private transfer can pick up you from Palermo, Recoleta or Puerto Madero amongst others neighborhoods.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Round trip Private Transfer
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Calle Balcarce
What's excluded :
- Visit: Calle Balcarce, Buenos Aires Argentina
Even the greatest nightlife connoisseurs enjoy an early bedtime every once in a while. Enjoy an unforgettable night after our driver picks you up at your hotel or apartment and begin your evening the right way. Let yourself be surprised by Aljibe Tango, a Tango venue that refers to the beginnings of the city of Buenos Aires and its old tenements that forged the popular culture of Argentina. The venue is located in the historical center of the city and continues with the tradition of offering those who visit it, an unforgettable Tango and Folklore Show accompanied by a traditional menu and fine Argentine wines (Included if you choose the Dinner and Show Option)
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up at any hotel or apartment centrally located in Buenos AiresPorts
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.