East & West of Warsaw by bike - FULL TOUR
This cycling 7 hrs PERSONAL tour is a private tour and it includes attractions on both banks of Vistula river. Propably this is the only such biketour combination in Warsaw ! Be ready for OFF THE BEATEN PATHS.
Distance: 23 km, terrain : flat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bicycle is equiped with locker and front basket for your water or backpack.
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Have 35 zloties [cash or card] ready to pay bikeshop for bike rental. No cash or ID deposit needed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: University of Warsaw (Uniwersytet Warszawski), Ul. Krakowskie Przedmiescie 26/28, Warsaw 00-325 Poland
This cycling tour is a private tour and it includes attractions on both banks of the Vistula river. It is very rare case of such tour combination ! Propably the only one in Warsaw. I will show you the best of Warsaw, including: gardens, historical sights, architecture, palaces, and other hidden gems.
There will be several stops during the tour where you can take photos, I can suggest my favorite local delicacies for you to purchase and I will tell you about Warsaw, Poland and local culture and history.
Tour duration is maximum 7 hrs.
Pass By: Holy Cross Church (Kosciol Swietego Krzyza), Krakowskie Przedmiescie 3, Warsaw 00-047 Poland
Pass By: Apartamenty NA POWIŚLU, Leona Kruczkowskiego 4, 00-412 Warszawa, Poland
Pass By: Mariensztat Square (Rynek Mariensztacki), Ul. Bednarska, Warsaw Poland
Pass By: Zamek Krolewski w Warszawie - Muzeum, Plac Zamkowy 4, Warsaw 00-277 Poland
Pass By: Multimedia Fountain Park, I Dywizji Pancernej Square Rybaki, Warsaw 00-221 Poland
Pass By: Centrum Praskie Koneser, Plac Konesera, 03-736 Warszawa, Poland
Pass By: PGE National Stadium, ul. aleja Ksiecia Jozefa Poniatowskiego 1, Warsaw 03-901 Poland
Pass By: Copernicus Science Centre, Wybrzeze Kosciuszkowskie 20, Warsaw 00-390 Poland
Pass By: University of Warsaw Library, Ul. Dobra 56/66, Warsaw 00-312 Poland
Pass By: Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel - Warsaw, Krakowskie Przedmieście 42/44, 00-325 Warszawa, Poland
Pass By: Old Town, Warsaw Poland
Pass By: Marie Curie Museum (Muzeum Marii Sklodowskiej-Curie), ul. Freta 16, Warsaw 00-227 Poland
Pass By: Monument to the Warsaw Uprising Fighters, Krasinski Square, Warsaw Poland
Pass By: Krasinski Palace, ul. plac Krasinskich 5 Nowoursynowska, Warsaw 00-207 Poland
Pass By: POLIN Muzeum Historii Zydow Polskich, ul. Mordechaja Anielewicza 6, Warsaw 00-157 Poland
Pass By: Hala Mirowska, ul. plac Mirowski 1, Warsaw 00-138 Poland
Pass By: Nozyk Synagogue, Twarda 6, Warsaw 00-950 Poland
Pass By: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
Departure Point :Wygodny Rower, Smolna 10, 00-375 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.