East Austin Urban Farms & Brewery Food Tour by Bike
Great beer and experiences, that is how we want to showcase Austin. Our city is super innovative and before any quality produce makes it to the chefs that create our amazing gastronomy culture within the city, they are grown at some beautiful urban farms on the East Side of Austin. Therefore we have decided to organize a tour that not only includes some newer opened breweries, but we will also have the chance to see for ourselves where some of our food comes from at one of Austin’s oldest urban farms. Also, did I mention that this is the first tour of ours that now includes CIDER!
• 1 brewery & 1 cidery
• 1-2 farms
• 2 flights of craft drinks
• 2 farm to table tacos and a Big Swig!
• Bicycle (not to keep)
• Distance: 3 miles/4.8 kilometers
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Blue Owl Brewing
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Owl Brewing, 2400 E Cesar Chavez St #300, Austin, TX 78702-4607
grab a beer and cider
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :507 Calles St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.