East End Highlights Tour of Grand Cayman
The Queen Elizabeth II Monument and the Wreck of the Ten Sails are among the highlights of this scenic coastal tour through the eastern side of Grand Cayman. Traveling by minivan, it's a leisurely way to view Bodden Town, North Side, and East End while enjoying two of Grand Cayman's most famous beaches: Rum Point and Starfish Point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After a morning pickup from the cruise port or your selected hotel, board your minivan for a scenic drive along the coast of Grand Cayman, starting in George Town.
This half-day tour courses through South Sound on to Bodden Town, the island's historic first capital. Next, your guide takes you to visit the Wreck of the Ten Sails and the Queen Elizabeth II Monument, followed by a beach stop at picturesque Rum Point and Starfish Point. Continuing east, you will find sweeping views of Cayman's beautiful coastline including photo-worthy vistas of the Caribbean Sea.
This tour is perfect for the traveler who wants to enjoy the beach as well as gain an appreciation for some of Grand Cayman's land-based attractions. Finish with drop-off at the starting point of your tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Grand Cayman
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.