East Glacier Park Village, MT to Calgary - Sedan Service
As we are sure you have discovered, renting a car in one country and dropping it off in the other is not a possibility. Getting across the border efficiently, timely & with a gorgeous view along the way is very simply with our sedan service. Sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery through the majestic mountains in Montana, the wind farms in Alberta and everything else in between.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays, we are ready to go when you are!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Heading to Calgary we can pick you up in East Glacier Park Village at a private residence, a hotel or a car rental location and take you to any location in Calgary. Departing from EGPV at your desired time, we will head north with great views of the prairies, wind farms and the amazing Rocky Mountains as the backdrop. Crossing into Canada, our drivers have a wealth of knowledge of southern Alberta and some great dining recommendations in Calgary and surrounding should you be staying or quick tips for the airport if you are flying out right away. Our team has a wealth of knowledge of Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Drumheller and other areas if you are looking for sightseeing trips and can help with your transportation needs to any of these (or other!) locations.
Departure Point :Our departure location is at your discretion within East Glacier Park Village. We can accommodate hotels, private residences & car rental agencies for pickup.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.