East Herzegovina Full Day Wine and Food Experience from Mostar
It will be a real pleasure to indulge in famous wine tasting together with locally prepared specialties of the Herzegovinian cuisine. This is the top offer on your “wine route” through Herzegovina. On the route you will taste famous wines of Zilavka and Blatina. These are two best-known types of wine of Herzegovina. Enjoy the simple village ambiance and preserved environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel drop-off (only in Mostar)
- Entry/Admission - Vukoje Cellars
- Entry/Admission - Tvrdos Monastery
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Get a true taste of Herzegovina region on this full-day wine and food tour departing from Mostar. Your guide will lead the way to the heart of wine yards, known for its red and white wines and breathtaking scenery. Visit two wineries, sipping and swirling Zilavka and Blatina, and tasting homemade specialties. On the way to wineries you will make a short photo stop.
Winery Tvrdos Monastery Tvrdos is dedicated to the Dormition of the Most Holy Theotokos and was built upon the stone formations of Tvrdos along the right side of the banks of the Trebisnjica River, four kilometers west of Trebinje. Today the monastery has two cellars. In an old stone cellar from the 15th century, in hundred-year-old oak barrels vranac matures, and only ten meters away, next to the Trebisnjica, a new cellar is dug, equipped with the latest technology, but perfectly integrated into the existing complex.
* Included wine tasting
The Vukoje Cellars began production of superior wines and alcoholic beverages 30 years a go. This winemaker relies on modern technologies, controlled processes of fermentation as well as on traditional methods of having his wines matured in barrique oak barrels kept in the cellars at the depth of 8 meters. There are stunning panoramic views of the city and vineyards from the gallery (300 seats) which is located on the 6th and 7th floor of the winery - it's a must for the wine lovers.
* Included lunch at winery restaurant
Learn - A crash course in Herzegovina wine regions, history, varietals, characteristics, and styles
Experience - Taste the wide range of wines, theme by theme, at our tasting cellars
Drink - A curated selection of fine, carefully chosen wine
Eat - A selection of local artisan cheese and ham - to accompany your tasting
Departure Point :Mostar central meeting point
Departure Time :10:00 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- 210 km round-trip tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.