East of Salalah Full Day Tour
East Of Salalah is one of the Places to visit in Salalah Oman, it includes the historical part Of Salalah; the ancient ruins of the famous city Sumharam (Khor Rohri) -Salalah Attractions. The town was the easternmost outpost of the Hadramaut kingdom on the ancient frankincense trade route between the Mediterranean Sea, the Persian Gulf, and India. Khor Rohri was an important port on the coast of Dhofar and one of the main commercial cities of frankincense, probably even the center and main port for shipping
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional local guide
- Hotel/port/airport pickup & drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- • The Tour Gives you the chance to discover Eastern Dhofar – The Frankincense Trail Best Attraction in Salalah
• We stop at Ayn Razat, located at the foot of the Qara Mountains, with its natural springs, rich plants, and flowers.
• Continue up the mountains, home of the Jebalis and their large herds of camel and cattle. In Sumhuram archaeological excavation site we inspect the ruins of this old frankincense port city and its store rooms.
• Continue along the coast and stop at Bin Ali Mosque and the grave of one holy man buried here in the 14th Century.
• Proceed to Mirbat, the former trading place for horses, and stroll around the old part of the town to admire the beautiful architecture and the old Dhofari houses.
• While returning to Salalah we stop at Taqa’s wonderful white sandy beach.
Departure Point :Hotel/Port/AirportHotels far from center of Salalah city will charge additional cost
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visa Entry
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- All meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.