East Village Rock n' Punk Tour
Rockjunket.com will share incredible insight into the East Village rock and punk world. Hosted by licensed guides who lived and worked in the music business and lived the life. We'll explore New York's wild side and visit sites where musicians played, lived and partied. Ever wondered where the Ramones, Television and Blondie called home in New York City? Where Led Zeppelin, the Doors, the Animals and the Who would play until the wee hours of the morning?
Also we'll check out:
Rock sites, Punk sites, Pop sites we do it all.
Punk Rock Album Covers
A great walk through the East Village hosted by ex music executives and musicians.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour walking tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: East Village, Between Houston Street, Bowery, & 14th Street, New York City, NY
For East Village Tour meet at the SW Corner of East 9th street and 3rd Avenue 10 minutes before start of tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :115 E 9th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Return Detail :315 Bowery, New York, NY 10003, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended as there is a moderate amount of walking on this tour
- Wheelchairs and strollers are permitted. Please keep in mind that the area can be congested with traffic, so smaller strollers are recommended, if possible
- Tour is run rain or shine. In the unlikely event that the tour is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be given the opportunity to reschedule your tour
- Please advise phone number upon booking in the event of changes to the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- EAST VILLAGE TOUR meets at the SW CORNER of East 9th Street and 3rd Avenue
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Masks are optional.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.