East Village Vintage Shop with A Stylist & her Small Dog
Get ready to experience affordable vintage fashion and the magic of the East Village like never before as you step into a time machine of psychedelic treasures! This shopping trip is for all you vintage fashion fanatics and lover's of all things fun, colorful and eclectic! Join me and my adorable small canine companion for the day! Let me be your guide and personal stylist for the afternoon! Working as a fashion buyer specializing in Vintage fashion I can identify garments by era based on style and construction. I will provide you with my expert style tips and ideas on how to best incorporate fun, bold vintage pieces into your everyday wardrobe!
We will start the afternoon getting to know one another as we grab a tasty snack to go at an iconic neighborhood staple and take in the scenery while we stroll through Tompkins Square Park in route to our vintage Oasis! We will spend the majority of
our time together at one location! Shop features two levels jam packed with vintage wonders
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - You will sample Ray's New Orleans style Fried Beignets, a neighborhood favorite!
- Digital Shopping Map- A digital map of the area including tips for the best food, happy hours and entertainment plus the locations we will visit together
- Personalized Styling tips from an expert
What's excluded :
For this trip we’ll be exploring the East Village one of NYC's most iconic neighborhoods and home to some of the greatest legends, art and culture. You will sample delicious treats and truly experience NYC like a local as we stroll through the park catching views of local street art. The shop we will visit is one of the cities best hidden gems for affordable true vintage! Get ready to shop, and have some fun with me and my small friendly canine!
This is a walking tour so be sure to wear comfortable shoes, we will walk about 0.3 miles roughly a 7 minute walk from our meeting point, the park and to our final destination.
Follow me on instagram @eclecticwolf where you can view photos and videos of my previous guests as well as style hacks on my instagram tv channel.
• Tompkins Square Park, From 7th To 10th Streets Between Avenues A and B, New York City, NY 10009
Departure Point :113 Avenue A, New York, NY 10009, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.