East Zion Experiences 4-Hour Slot Canyon Canyoneering UTV Tour
Travel in Off Road ATV's to the base of a little known slot canyon called Coal Hollow Slot Canyon. After a short 1/2 mile but steep hike we will arrive at the first of 6 to 7 rappels. We provide all the equipment we will need for this amazing opportunity to rappel into a slot canyon. We will spend around an hour navigating through this Amazing place.
Private Tours for groups of 4 or more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sugar Knoll, Utah 84758, USA
Sugar Knoll is the most prominent feature in the area. Settlers thought it looked like a pile of sugar when it is covered in snow. It is a sister mountain to Checkerboard Mesa in Zion Nation Park. We will spend the majority of the time rappelling in Ladder Canyon right next t o Sugar Knoll.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :20 Frost Ln, Orderville, UT 84758, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.