East Zion Red Canyon Jeep Tour
Venture to scenic overlooks of the east fork of the Virgin River on this scenic and informative Jeep tour. Discover the dramatic geology that has been exposed by natural erosion. Learn how the Native Americans and early settlers lived in this dramatic terrain. Enjoy views of wildlife and diverse biology as the landscape unfolds before you. There is so much to see and experience in Red Canyon, and this tour offers you the very best of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We will travel by Jeep to in a loop to Red Canyon's breathtaking viewpoints then back to our starting point. All within a 2 hour tour of close proximity.
• Zion National Park, Zion National Park, Utah
Departure Point :Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort, Twin Knolls Rd, Orderville, UT 84758, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.