East Zion Sunset Horseback Ride
Saddle up on the back of one of our majestic horses and experience the views of Zion National Park on this incredible 1.5-hour trail ride that will take you off into the sunset. No sunset beats the view view from the back of a horse as you watch the sky turn orange and red above the Cliffs of Zion. Don't miss this opportunity of a lifetime! Be sure to bundle up as it may be cold at certain times of the year!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour trail ride
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
Travel by Horseback to a spectacular viewpoint overlooking Utah's Zion National Park, where guests will watch the sun set over the white and red cliffs of Zion.
• 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
Departure Point :Orderville, UT, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.