Eastbound Pennsylvania Turnpike: End boredom with part 4 of an audio drive
This self-guided GPS audio tour is Part 4 of a four-part eastbound Pennsylvania Turnpike series that eliminates highway boredom.
It tells incredible prehistoric tales of ancient Indians who once walked this trail. Also, compelling historic dramas unfold as Indian and European cultures collide. This part of the series begins at the Highspire travel plaza and ends at the Valley Forge travel plaza. By the time you reach Valley Forge, you will have reached a new understanding about life and death here centuries ago. That's guaranteed!
Along the way, we'll hear the scary story of a boy who overcomes his fear of the dark. We'll learn of big cats that prowled this wilderness, and wolves, too. We'll get into tribal medical practices, and how to use signs of nature to forecast weather. We'll learn a little Seneca. and I'll tell you about two remarkable men who kept this region from becoming the most dangerous place on Earth -- until they didn't.
And, there's more.
per adult from
1 hour 5 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pennsylvania Turnpike, Arona, PA, USA
The tour takes place on the Pennsylvania Turnpike and aims at making the journey a more interesting one.
Pass By: Mount Hope, Mt Hope, PA 17545, USA
The tour passes Mount Hope
Departure Point :Highspire Travel Plaza, Pennsylvania Turnpike, Exit 247 Eastbound, Milepost 249.7, 300 Industrial Lane, Middletown, PA 17057, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/24/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Valley Forge Service Plaza, 1495 Valley Forge Rd, Wayne, PA 19087, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.