Eastern Sydney Panorama trike tour
Open for tours! We are following the NSW Government health guidelines re: COVID19. You will have a safe and clean tour.
We have experienced, NSW Government accredited riders who just love their job. They are knowledgeable and fun.
You will feel the breeze on your face and the sun warming your skin. There is not much of an opportunity to feel free these days. Our tours will give you the chance to 'let your hair down'. The adventure of a lifetime!
We can provide Harleys instead of a trike if you'd prefer.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bondi Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
We’ll pick you up from a prearranged place and take you around Sydney Harbour, past the Botanical Gardens which has Government house situated in it. A fantastic view of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge will be found from the point where Mrs Macquaries Chair is.
Travel through Woolloomooloo, up to infamous Kings Cross, along the posh Eastern Suburbs and then we arrive at the world famous Bondi Beach. You will have a fantastic view from the back of the trike or Harley. We wander along the beach front where you will be momentarily as famous as the beach itself when all passersby can’t help but look at you.
If there is time we return to your drop off point via the very ‘out there’ Oxford Street, home of great fashion and jewellery designers. The western section is widely-recognised as Sydney’s main gay district.
This itinerary can be changed to suit your personal requirements if required.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Ride over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge. You can't help but look in awe at the arches.
Stop At: Jeffrey Street Wharf, Jeffrey St., Kirribilli, North Sydney, New South Wales 2061 Australia
We stop at Jeffrey St Wharf for a look at the fabulous views across Sydney Harbour to the Opera House and the CBD. See the Harbour Bridge from a different perspective. We take some photos and continue on the ride by riding under the Harbour Bridge.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The view from Macquarie Point is beautiful. You will see the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. We drive past the spot where Mrs Macquarie used to sit and enjoy the view.
Pass By: Kings Cross, Sydney, New South Wales 2011 Australia
We drive through the infamous Kings Cross, known for its night life and strip clubs.
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
We stop for a look and a photo stop at the famous Bondi Beach.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in the CBD. eg train stations and hotels. We will pick up from the inner suburbs (just outside the CBD). We don't have set pick up times, whatever suits you will suit us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is for 2 or more passengers. Each trike must have a minimum of 2 passengers though three average sized people can sit on the seat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.