Easy Amalfi drive: Positano, Amalfi, Conca dei Marini - From Sorrento
This tour takes you to some of the top spots of the Amalfi Coast. You’ll begin your journey with a visit to Positano, the jewel of the Amalfi coast, with its cascade of multicoloured houses perched on the steep cliffs overlooking the sea and picturesque streets lined with glamorous boutiques. Next stop is Amalfi, a delightful coastal town that was once a powerful Maritime Republic and still retains its charming Medieval atmosphere. Not to miss here is the impressive IX-century Cathedral of St. Andrew with its beautiful striped-marbled facade. The tour will then continue to Conca dei Marini, a little village that is believed to be the birthplace of "sfogliatella", the iconic Neapolitan pastry, and home of the famous Emerald Grotto, so called because of the incredible colour of the water breaking into the cave.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert local driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
This tour takes you to some of the top spots of the Amalfi Coast, such as Positano, Amalfi and Conca dei Marini
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you at your hotelPorts
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.