Easy Amalfi drive: Ravello & Amalfi - From Sorrento
This tour will combine the 2 jewels of the Coast: Amalfi & Ravello. Ravello is a picturesque village perched high in the hills above Amalfi, with its beautiful maze of cobbled streets and charming medieval houses. Historically it was a favourite destination of artists, writers and musicians, including the likes of Virginia Woolf and Richard Wagner, who composed some of his best operas here. Not to miss are its splendid historic residences, Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo, offering extraordinary panoramic views over the coast. The tour will then continue to Amalfi, once a powerful Maritime Republic that still retains its charming Medieval atmosphere. Not to miss here is the impressive IX-century Cathedral of St. Andrew with its beautiful striped-marbled facade.
Villa Rufolo entrance fee is 5€ per pax to be paid locally.
Villa Cimbrone is €7 per pax, to be paid locally.
Your driver will offer commentary while driving, but cannot walk with you in towns or Museums
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver Escort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Ravello is a picturesque village perched high in the hills above Amalfi, and one of the favourite stops for visitors that explore the Amalfi Coast
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Amalfi is a delightful coastal town, maybe the most famous city of the Amalfi Coast
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.