Easy Downwind Paddle and Snorkel Tour to Coco Beach
With this Paddle Adventure tour you will discover everything Bonaire has to offer. Paddle on the pristine blue water and then also discover what's below!
Plus you will learn a new skill: stand up paddle boarding! Don't worry, it's super easy. You need to be able to know how to swim!!!! It's a must. Sorry, can't weigh more than 280 LBS (130 Kg)
Our tour groups are small and personal.
Only 5 people maximum at the same time. Awesome photos and videos are included.
For the tour we use our own Canadian brand of inflatable paddle boards called Silver Shark. They are super sturdy, very stable and comfy (you can even sit down on them if that's better for you).
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snorkel Gear
- Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson
- Photos and Videos
- Pickup and Dropdown
What's excluded :
- We are a eco-friendly, and we don't hand out single-use plastic water bottles, Please bring your own
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonaire Cruise Port, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
We will meet you 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time to make sure we start our tours on time. When you exit your ship, please walk to the security gate (there will be only one security gate) look straight ahead where you will see a sign saying INTERNET BOOKING. We will be standing there with your name on a paper. If you are from a Hotel or Apartment, we will pick you up at your apartment or in the lobby at your hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parke Tului Domacasse, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Never paddle boarded before? No problem! We begin with a quick SUP lesson.
Then we paddle board to Coco Beach, with along the way some amazing snorkel spots.
We will have the wind in our back, so the paddeling is easy!
Once arrived at Coco beach we put the SUP boards on the beach and end with another amazing snorkel session.
Then we bring you back to the starting point/your cruise ship in our A/C car.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coco Beach Bonaire, Kaya Gob. N. Debrot 75, Kralendijk Bonaire
After the paddle you can feel free to stay at the beach or get a ride back to the ship. If you want to stay and enjoy the beach you can do so because there will be taxi driving back to the ship all the time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you're arriving by a cruise ship: Look for our staff standing with a sign with your name right after you exit the security gate where your ship is. There is only one security gate that you will have to walk through to get out if the port. Look straight ahead and you will also see a sign saying internet booking. We will be standing right there with your name on a paper. If you're staying at a Hotel, We will be waiting for you in the lobby.If you're staying at an apartment, please write down the name and address of your apartment.If you are arriving by plane, look for our staff holding your name.Airports
- Flamingo Intl Airport, Bonaire
- North Pier Bonaire
- South Pier Bonaire
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.