This is ideal for old age and younger people who may not have the strength to hike up and down the Zambezi River gorge .
The floating is easy and simple. All you need is take lots of pictures and relax. The guides do the job for you may asked to assist by paddling but only if necessary otherwise the boat just drift down river .
per adult from
2 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Life jackets and drinks on board .
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- This is another way of site seeing game and wildlife on floating boat on the upper Zambezi River.
You’ll spend 2 hours 30 mins of canoeing safaris in a inflatable rafts loaded with cold drinks and beers .
Surrounded by the national parks both Zimbabwe and Zambia with elephants and hippos bathing on the .
Site seeing the at distance.
You’re also provided with life jackets along the duration of the trip.
After the trip you’re transported back to your hotels.
Departure Point :
AirportsVictoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Departure Time :7/22/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.