Easy Stroll Audio Tour Downtown Key West
In just 1 hour of walking, learn the history, culture, and cuisine of Key West.
Simply download this GPS-driven audio & multimedia tour to your phone or tablet. Enable audio narration that starts as you near each point or interest, or read about stop. Local knowledge, historic photos, and links to websites and restaurant menus rest at your fingertips. It's like traveling with your own local tour guide!
Never waste a step following this route. Visit the most important museums and attractions. Discover the island’s best Key lime pie, Cuban cigars, rum mojitos, craft beer, conch ceviche, fish tacos, and handmade sandals. Learn about famous writers, wreckers, and pirates. End with a swim on a popular beach.
Perfect for solo travelers and small groups. Sight-see at your own pace, avoid being herded in a big crowd and only linger in the places that truly interest you.
After purchasing, check your confirmation emails for instructions on how to download your tour to a phone or tablet.
per adult from
What's included :
- historic photos and videos
- restaurant menus
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Heritage House Museum, 410 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040-6502
See one of the oldest houses on the island, learn about it's history and connection to American poet Robert Frost, and see a "pirates well" on the property.
Pass By: Harry S. Truman Little White House, 111 Front St, Key West, FL 33040-8311
View historic photos and an overview of Florida's only presidential museum.
Pass By: US 1 Mile Marker 0, 490 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040-6545
Photo op' at the start of the Overseas Highway!
Pass By: The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, 907 Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040-7473
Learn about the famous novelist's time in Key West.
Pass By: Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum, 938 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040-7423
Discover the fascinating history of the Key West lighthouse.
Departure Point :Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure Time :10/23/2020 - 12/12/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This self-guided, multi-media/audio tour is perfect for social distancing! It's just you, your device, and the people you're traveling with!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.