Eat Like a Local: Food & Wine Tour of Secret Roman Streets
The best food and wine tour of Trastevere, in the heart of Rome. In two hours, we offer you the opportunity of tasting the best traditional Roman food and wine. Discover the stories of the Eternal City strolling through historical and hidden streets.
Know the most authentic side of Rome, discovering the best traditional Roman dishes. Follow us during a food tour rich in anecdotes and curiosities about Romans. Taste our delicious food while exploring the typical ancient streets of Trastevere.
Taste the fragrant, thin and crunchy Roman pizza in an old bakery in the center of Trastevere. Once in Trilussa square, try the typical local street food: Supplì (fried rice ball full of stringy mozzarella cheese)
It’s time to cross the river Tiber and taste a selection of farm-to-table Cheeses paired by some of the best local wines.
As a cherry on the top, taste one of the best homemade gelato of the city.
Eat like a local!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Degustation of wines
- Lunch - Degustation of the best Roman Street Food
- Dinner - Degustation of the best Roman Street Food
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off -All purchases not included in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fontana Gioacchino Belli, Piazza Giuseppe Gioachino Belli, Rome Italy
Pass By: Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
The oldest fountain of Rome
Pass By: Piazza Trilussa, Rome Italy
The heart of Trastevere
Pass By: Via Giulia, Rome Italy
The most fascinating street of Rome
Pass By: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori, Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori, Rome, Lazio
The old market square
Pass By: Via dei Giubbonari, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Point :Piazza Giuseppe Gioachino Belli, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Arenula/Cairoli, 00186 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- During the tour, everyone will have the required social distance. Every location is sanitized after the use. Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.