Eat your way to a foodgasm with a life blogger
Looking for a food trail:
*to activate your taste buds?
*to finally come to know about all the Indian cuisines?
*to remove long-held myths and misconceptions about Indian Food?
*to traverse different parts of Mumbai while living the life of a Mumbai citizen?
Then, you've come to the right experience.
This is a curated and customizable experience. The highlight is dishes and cuisines from different parts of India. This is all within the huge metropolitan city of Mumbai. This will be a food trail with a generous topping of sightseeing the popular spots in Mumbai.
There will be a good amount of traveling during the experience. To give you a sneak peek into the life of a Mumbaikar, we will travel by local trains, autos, and black-yellow cabs.
I can guarantee you an explosion of taste and flavor in your mouth and tastebuds at all these places. If this is the first time you're tasting Indian cuisine, I will break down any notions you might have held about Indian cuisines.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Pay for what you eat
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matunga Market, Lakhamsi Nappu Road Matunga East, Mumbai India
We will cover South Indian cuisines and delicacies in this part of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, DN Road Mumbai CST Area, Mumbai 400001 India
Here we will get to savor North Indian food and Indian beverages.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vaikunthlal Mehta Road and Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai India
We shall head here to get delicious street side food.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Swaminarayan Chowk, Lakhamsi Napoo Rd, opp. Dadar Station, Dadar East, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014, India
2: Matunga Railway Station (E), Matunga (C.R.), Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019, India
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400047, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.