EBC & Gokyo Lake Trek
The trail of this trek follows the Everest Base camp route up to Sanasa, and then the follows Dudh Koshi River to its source, Ngozumpa Glacier. After a brief sightseeing in Kathmandu, we fly to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft), from where we will proceed to Phakding. The next and more scenic day will be spent trekking up to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,286ft). The subsequent days we will pass through Phortse Village and Machhermo where the mountains are more spectacular. Passing through these villages, we also get a chance to have a look at the lifestyles of high altitude dwellers. We reach Gokyo enjoying the breathtaking beauty of Ngozumba Glacier, the largest of its kind in the Nepal Himalayas. The small herding settlement of Gokyo (4,750m/15,584ft) lies on the banks of the third lake in a series of small turquoise mountain lakes. On ridge above Gokyo the four peaks above 8,000m (26,246ft), Cho Oyu, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu, expose themselves.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
- Licensed and trained trekking guides,
- potters for carrying goods and supplies,
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
- 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed & Breakfast)
- All accommodation during the trek.
- All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Trekking staffs wages etc.
- 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
- Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag and All Government and local Taxes
- Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- . International Airfares,
- Travel/Trekking Insurance,
- Visa fees
- Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge. and Tips for The staffs.
- Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Domestic Ticket Etc. and Extra Hotel in Kathmandu
With its enticing side glens, a string of turquoise lakes, Nepal's biggest glacier and an arc of snow mountains, the Gokyo valley is the most attractive in the Khumbu Region. Our Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek is an alternative to classical treks in Khumbu
Day 01: Kathmandu - Lukla (2880m) – Phakding (2835m). 4 to 5 Hours
Day 02: Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3445m). 6 Hours
DAY 03: NAMCHE BAZAAR REST DAY
DAY 04: NAMCHE BAZAAR - TYANGBOCHE, 3860M, (6 HRS)
DAY 05: TYANGBOCHE - DINGBOCHE, 44100M, (6HRS)
DAY 06: DINGBOCHE - LABUCHE 4930M, (6 HRS)
Day 07: LABUCHE TREK TO GORAKPSHEP 5140M, (2 AND HALF HRS) AND TREK TO EVEREST BASE CAMP OR KALAPATTAR
Day 08 : GORAKSHEP - KALAPATTAR (5500M) - GORAKSHEP 3 HRS, TREK TO KALAPATTAR 5550M AND BACK TO GORAKSHEP (5 HRS) TREK TO DZONGLA (4830) AFTER LUNCH.
DAY 09: Dzongla - ChoLa [5420m/17,611 ft] -Thangnak [4680m/15,350 ft] - 9 - 10 hrs
Day 10: Thangnak To Gokyo (4790M)
Day 11: Gokyo Valley: Climb Gokyo Ri [5357 m/17,570 ft] and hike to fifth lakes: 5 - 6 hrs
Day 12: Gokyo to Dole (4200): 4 - 5 hrs
Day 13: Dole – Namche Bazar: 4 - 5 hrs
Day 14: Namche Bazaar - Lukla: 6 - 8 hrs
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 16: Farewell Friend
• Everest View Point, Kyangjuma, Sagarmatha National Park Nepal
• Gokyo Lakes, Sagarmatha National Park 44600 Nepal
• Mt. Everest Base Camp, kathmandu, Thamel, Tingri County 858200 China
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Office Representative will pick up you from Tribhuwan International Airport , You need to sent usyour all Flight details, Office Representative will be with Sign board of Friendship World Trek.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.