EBC Trek- Guided Everest Base Camp Trekking
Trek to Everest Base camp is One of the best Trekking packages in the world. It is a memorable trek to
Everest Region including Kalapatthar climbing (5545m) an overview of four of the world’s six tallest peaks in the
Everest Region (Khumbu Region) including the panoramic views of the
Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and
per adult from
What's included :
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 nights at 2 star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast.
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.
- Meals during the trek: 3 times Meals a Day ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Tea Coffee As well.
- Accommodation in Trekking: 11 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation during the trek
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Everest Trekking map
- Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt
- Company Duffel Bag if needed.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mount Everest
What's excluded :
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All bar bills and personal Luggage)
- Trekking porter, If need to carry your luggage
- Trekking equipment.
- Additional cost by out of management control due to bad weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc
- Tips for guide , Porter
- Sherpa Culture, Mount Everest and Other High Himalaya
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from Hotel Mountain gateway
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.