eBike Adventure Tour - Village of Oak Creek
If your’e visiting Sedona and looking for a great way to see the main sites on the East side of Sedona, then look no further than eTrekAdventures Village of Oak Creek half-day tour.
This tour is a great way to experience several of the major scenic sights in this area including stops at Cathedral Rock, the Village of Oak Creek, Bell Rock, and Chapel of the Holy Cross. Each stop offers a brief break in the riding and a chance to take that epic photo to share with family and friends.
The tour finishes back at the start point. A total of about 1 hour of riding broken up by several stops, each stop varying from 15-20 minutes, completing the approximate 2 - 2.5 hour total trip time.
For those wanting an inclusive tour of some of East Sedona's major sites we highly recommend taking this tour led by one of our top-notch guides.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Rad Power eBike of your choice - RadRover or RadCity Step-Thru
- High quality adjustable helmet w/rear safety light mode
- Combination bike lock w/top bar storage bag
- RAM handlebar phone mount for mobile device
- GPX route data to follow route on mobile device
What's excluded :
- Snacks - We recommend to bring your own food/snacks or hydration needed for the duration of your tour
- We recommend a small hydration/backpack capable of holding personal items
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral Rock, Yavapai County, Sedona, AZ 86351
This scenic tour takes off from the north of Sedona and journeys south along scenic Highway 179. While heading south, before the median splits, we take a scenic break to enjoy one of the major sights at Cathedral Rock – one of the most photographed sites in Arizona. A great overlook here provides ample time to take a break, grab some photos and enjoy the view.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Village of Oak Creek, Village of Oak Creek, Arizona
Continuing the tour, we head to the Village of Oak Creek – the half-way point. Here we take some time to browse the many shops, arts and native culture attractions that make up this local community.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bell Rock, 4999 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86351-8995
Getting back on the eBike we take a stop break at Bell Rock – one of the most notable rock formations coming into Sedona, Bell Rock gets it’s name from the large bell shape of the formation. A perfect spot for some must take photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chapel of the Holy Cross, 780 Chapel Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336-7064
Further north along the route we make a final stop at the Chapel of the Holy Cross. Given an Award of Honor in 1957 by the American Institute of Architects, it is considered to be one of the Seven Man-Made Wonders of Arizona. Nestled at the base of a 1500 ft. cliff, this is a must see feature of the Sedona landscape.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :325 Wilson Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- We inspect all of our equipment for proper functionality and safety before each tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.