eBike guided Keiservarden mountain tour
This unique tour will take you from the city centre and through the local living areas before leaving the asphalt on to gravel roads and easy paths until we reach the bottom of the climb up to peak Keiservarden.
From there it is a 4,5 km ride 360 metres uphill - but no worries, your eBike will help keeping the heart rate down, although a little self effort and a light sweat is necessary.
We take breaks as needed and at the top we spend some time looking at the fantastic view 360 degrees.
Downhill is easy and as exiting as you preferr - just keep your speed at a comfortable level and don't scare those on a hike up.
While riding we communicate with Walkie Talkies - for guiding and heads-up situations.
Please note that the 10:00 and 17:00 tour starts on the square at the seaside of Stormen library. The 13:00 tour starts at the Hurtigruten pier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Walkie Talkie
- Cycle gloves
- Protective goggles
What's excluded :
- Gloves for cold weather
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bodomarka, Bodo Kommune, Bodo 8005 Norway
Starting in Bodø city centre either at the public library Stormen (1000 and 1700 departures) or at the Hurtigruten pier (1300 departure) we will enjoy the ride up to the mountain peak Keiservarden with a stunning view from Lofoten to Sweden.
Departure Point :1: Bodø Public library, Storgata 1A, 8006 Bodø, Norway
2: Bodo harbor KF, Terminalveien 2, 8006 Bodø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.