eBike Island Adventures: The Northern Trek, CLIFFS & CANE-FIELDS
This Fitness Bike n’ Hike is not for the faint at heart but most definitely for the fit adventurers among us. Your expedition starts with a 3.5 km northward heading hike beginning in Maycocks, St Lucy, along the untouched coastal cliffs frequented only by night fishermen from the local village and finishes at North Point Lighthouse at Harrisons, in the same parish. It is at this point we pick up the e-Bikes and begin a 20 km ride though rural St. Lucy featuring, quaint chattle houses and fast double track through sugar cane fields where the world famous Mount Gay Rum is made. The experience culminates at a secluded beach cove for some well deserved adult refreshments.
If you are not prepared to sweat a lot, scramble up steep inclines, walk on sharp rocks at times, get a bit dirty or ride fast-ish then this probably isn’t the tour for you. If you are up to the challenge this will be your greatest Barbados experience EVER!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Safety Gear, Bike Helmets, Backpack, Dry Bags.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sip & Lick Beach Bar, Sixmens Speightstown St. Peter, Colleton BB26010, Barbados
This quaint fishing village is the start & end point of our trek.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup anywhere on the island.Ports
- Bridgetown Harbour Cruise Pier, Princess Alice Hwy, Bridgetown, Barbados
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.