eBike Midnight Sun Chase
This unique tour will take you from the city centre and through the local living areas before leaving the asphalt on to gravel roads and easy paths until we reach the bottom of the climb up to peak Keiservarden.
From there it is a 4,5 km ride 360 metres uphill - but no worries, your eBike will help keeping the heart rate down, although a little self effort and a light sweat is necessary.
At the top you get a fantastic view of 360 degrees - and a prime location for watching the midnight sun.
Downhill is easy and as exiting as you preferr - just keep your speed at a comfortable level and don't scare those on a hike up.
While riding we communicate with Walkie Talkies - for guiding and heads-up situations.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Protective goggles
- Cycle gloves
- Walkie Talkie
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gloves for cold weather
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodomarka, Bodo Kommune, Bodo 8005 Norway
Start from Bodø city centre and ride to the top of Keiservarden through Bodømarka.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bodø Public library, Storgata 1A, 8006 Bodø, Norway
Departure Time :11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.