Ebike Rossignol e-Track 27+ rental
We rent e-bikes from the last season as new, in perfect state of maintenance.
We indicate the most interesting routes in the surrounding area and provide prompt assistance in the event of accidental punctures or inconveniences.
The Reggio Apennines are full of magnificent paths through woods and castles. You can reach the castle of Canossa or Carpineti and stop to taste our tasty cuisine in original trattorias.
per adult from
1 to 7 days
What's included :
- E-bike rental suitable for any type of route
- Protective helmet
- Indication of GPS tracks and tracks
- 24h assistance telephone number
What's excluded :
- Latest generation e-bike with Shimano Steps e8000 engine and 504 Wh battery.
They are equipped with an adjustable front pneumatic fork, hydraulic disc brakes and large 27.5 "plus tires for greater comfort and grip.
Together with the e-bikes we provide you with a helmet, indications on the routes, the possibility to try it on the fenced test circuit and optionally the MTB guide service.
Departure Point :Agriturismo la Razza, Via Monterampino, 7, 42123 Reggio Emilia RE, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/4/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.