eBiking Sligo. Sligo. Self-guided. Full/half day.
Situated on the Wild Atlantic Way, boasting some of the most breathtaking scenery in Ireland and with a colourful and welcoming village ready to host you on your cycling stay, Sligo has something for every cyclist.Located at the foot of Benbulben and on the edge of Lough Gill, the area is lttered with history. Sligo’s dramatic landscape is breathtaking.
Sligo is also the home of traditional Irish music, with plenty of song and craic to be had each night. Sligo is a vibrant place full of characters, stories and experiences and is home to some of the region’s best accommodation, eateries and beautiful local shops.
Available all year round.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pump & Puncture Repair Kit, Lock, Local Map, Helmet
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks.
- No riders under 18 years of age.
Sligo’s dramatic landscapes are breath-taking. This town is a perfect location for visitors with its many attractions within reach for cycling enthusiasts. Cycling is a wonderful way to explore this picturesque area. Sligo is situated on the Wild Atlantic Way which boasts some of the most breath-taking scenery in Ireland and is a colourful and welcoming village ready to host you on your cycling stay.
Departure Point :130 Garavogue Villas, Abbeyquarter South, Sligo, F91 YY3C, Ireland
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.