Eco Cooking Class and Market Tour
* Tour Duration: 2-3 Hours
* Available: Morning/Afternoon
* Type: Private Tour
Can Tho Ecolodge – Local Produce Market – Mekong Cooking Class
Delve into the twin worlds of culture and cooking with one of the most popular eco-activities in the Mekong Delta. Vietnam’s deep south has long had its way of life tied to the incredible cuisine that stems from its fertile soil, notably in the rice and fruits that it exports throughout Vietnam and beyond. We learn how to cook its wonderful delicacies under the guidance of our professional chef, all after shopping for the raw ingredients at the local market.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Bottled water - Bottle of Water
- Entry/Admission - Can Tho Ecolodge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Can Tho Ecolodge, 542, Area No.3, Ba Lang ward, Ba Láng, Cái Răng, Cần Thơ, Vietnam
Cycle with our guide to the market nearby Can Tho Ecolodge. They will take you on a brief tour of this lively place, where locals start their day by shopping for the raw ingredients needed to make wonderful Mekong specialties. We purchase these ingredients here and cycle back with them to Can Tho Ecolodge.
Once arrived, our chef will take us through the processes necessary from turning fresh ingredients into culinary masterpieces. Follow their lead as your creations take form; they will be ready for admiring and eating around noon time.
Relish this lunch/dinner of your own creation and receive and Vietnamese cooking certificate to show off at home!
Departure Point :Can Tho Ecolodge, 542, Area No.3, Ba Lang ward, Ba Láng, Cái Răng, Cần Thơ, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.