Eco Day trip to Aït-Ben-Haddou
Uncover the treasures of Ouarzazate on a 8-hour insider tour with a savvy guide. Explore natural pathways, hidden alleys and the Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou (UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE CENTRE).
Marveling at ancient architecture and visiting berber specialty shops to sample fresh mint tea. On the way you’ll see top attractions like the Kasbah Tifoultoute and places used to film the tv series Game of Thrones.
As you walk, you'll learn the history of this cinematic Kasbah and its ancient roots.
This eco day trip provides:
• Air-conditioned private transport
• hotel pickup and drop-off
• 3-hour walking tour of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou hidden treasures with an expert guide
• Small-group format ensures a personalized experience
• Lunch break
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Itinerary: Exclusive & Personalised
Early in the morning, precisely at 8am, we will meet you in any hotel of Ouarzazate to start our adventure. From there we have about 30 km of iconic landscapes until our main destination.
First stop is just outside the city, 8 kilometers west of the city of Ouarzazate at the Kasbah Tifoultoute, an incredible fortress which had been constructed in the 19th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
After that we will continue for about 25 minutes drive to reach our main destination: Ksar Ait Ben Haddou.
Our ecotour will be walking through the organic olives tree, an exclusive route to explore the gardens that surround the Kasbah. You will get in touch with the locals and get the opportunity to see ancient growing techniques. Arriving along the river is the best option for those who want to have an exclusive experience, complete different from every other tour available.
Please, don't forget to use a comfortable shoes as we'll walk around the garden.
Duration: 3 hours
Lunch Break: Picnic at the garden! We will provide a full meal corse with starter, main dish and dessert, made with the best organic and local products available for the season. There is also many local restaurants in the area.
Duration: 1:30 hours
As we will pass by many local shops, we can use the time after lunch for shopping and also to see many unique local products many of them hand made.
Departure Point :Any hotel in Ouarzazate
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :To any hotel in Ouarzazate
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.