ECO FRIENDLY TOUR - The Unknown Side of Sintra
We are a young, creative, available, energetic and passionate team that adapts to people and new trends. As enthusiasts we are, we believe in what we create and we want to do it with all the pride and professionalism.
More than traditional, we want to be bold and share with our tourists our enthusiasm for discovering Unknown sites and Unknown experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Monserrate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
Quinta da Regaleira, also from the 19th century, this place transports you to a history full of symbology and mysticism with caves and initiatory well.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Seteais, 2710-405 Sintra, Portugal
Seteais, is a neoclassical palace located in Sintra, operating as a luxury hotel known as the Tivoli Palácio de Seteais Hotel. The palace is a national landmark and is included in the UNESCO Cultural Landscape of Sintra World Heritage Site listing.
Stop At: Palacio de Monserrate, R. Visc. de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-591 Portugal
Monserrate Palace is one of a kind. Not only for his beauty but also for the extraordinary environment, with some of the most beautiful trees and plants that you ever will see in Sintra or anywere else in Portugal.
palace management have implemented a sustainable way to get from the entrace of the gardens to the Palace for those who are tired on their feet or handicaped.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Colares, Colares, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Even before there was a "Portugal", the region of Colares was a place of human movement and settlement.
Colares, is a civil parish along the coast of the municipality of Sintra.
Stop At: Casa da Adraga Rua da Praia da Adraga, Almocageme 2705-060 Portugal
From Colares and driving up the mountain to Penedo, a beautiful little town with a breathtaking view, the next Stop it will be in Adraga Beach, stop for lunch (meals not included)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Santuario da Peninha, N247, Sintra 2705-000 Portugal
The Peninha hills had been the location for a small hermitage ever since the foundation of Christianity in Portugal.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Malveira da Serra, Malveira da Serra, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
The village is totally within the perimeter of the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park.
Stop At: Miradouro Santa Eufemia, Rua da Santa eufemia, Sintra Portugal
One of the highest parts in Sintra Mountain, where we have a viewpoint and we can see the beautiful Pena Palace and also until Lisbon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Sintra Railway Station, Av. Dr. Miguel Bombarda, Sintra 2710-590 Portugal
Departure Point :Largo Francisco Cordeiro Batista 5, 2710-423 Sintra, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.