Eco Kawisari Plantation Coffee Journey
Experience the true soul of Java in the majestic natural landscape of Kawisari Coffee plantation, one of the largest and oldest coffee plantation on the island from the Dutch colonial Goverment in 1870. Located in the slopes of Mount Kelud, Kawisari coffee plantation streches over rolling green hills and valleys, waterfalls and rivers – it can easly be compared to a tropical version of a screen from Lord of the Rings movie. While easy trekking and soaking in the endless natural beauty, learn about the history and growing of the finest Java coffee beans, the harvest ceremonies, the handpicking by the villagers, the roasting and processing. Learn about the various vegetables and fruits that grow there, as well as rubber, cloves, and the famous chivet cats that live in the plantation.
This tour includes an authentic traditional lunch prepared by the local villagers as well as Arabica ad Robusta coffee tasting.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sengon Plantation - Kawisari Coffee Plantation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sengon Plantation - Kawisari Coffee Plantation, Pabrik Perkebunan Kopi, Cengkeh dan Sengon (PT. Dewi sri, Pkb. Sengon, Ngadirenggo, Wlingi, Blitar, East Java 66184, Indonesia
-Sengon Plantation -
( Switch to 4X4 WD Offroad Car)
You will be invited to see Coffee breading, Coffee Harvesting, you can also visit Kawisari Coffee Factory to see process of one of the best coffee in indonesia.
- Kawisari Plantation
On the way to Kawisari Plantation, you will be pampered by magnificent landscape of Mount Kelut and Mount Kawi , Passing Natural River in forest, you will also be invited to see rubber and clove harvesting.
At Kawisari Plantation, you will be invited to see how "Luwak Coffee" the most expesive coffee in the world is being made.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Tugu, Kiduldalem, Klojen, Malang City, East Java, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.