Eco Living Aruba Desert Bee Experience
We provide a unique experience into Desert Bee Keeping. We have built our hives in a way to use solar energy to help cool the hive. We also build our own hives so all our hive boxes are custom made, including the frames. Bee Keeping in a hot arid climate is not easy, but the flavors you get from the Coco nut flowers, cactus and other plants on the island are incredible. We all know the Bees worldwide are dying, but even here on Aruba we are doing our part to protect the Bees. We truly provide a local Bee experience, from the bottom up.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bee Suit
- Bee Equipment
What's excluded :
We will travel to 2 different other locations. We will first see our "Bee Nursery", where I will talk about how we build our Bee Boxes as well as how we create new colonies. We will then proceed to 2 other locations to cather a little bit of honey to taste test back at Gasparito Restaurant.
Departure Point :Gasparito 3, Noord, Aruba
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bee suits are only half suits, you will need to bring jeans and sneakers with socks.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers that are alergic to Bees.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.