Eco marine Malta marine life spotting experience to Filfla
Let’s go to discover this small island, uncommonly
rich in history that hosts a
wild and rare nature. A protected area of international importance where, in addition to finding endemic species such as the Filfla Lizard (which live only here) there are colonies of birds such as the European Storm-petrel – Kangu ta’ Filfla- protected species that finds on this small island a significant breeding site.
In short, Filfla is a little treasure from a particular story that is worth discovering and admiring. It is not possible to walk on the island, except for scientific purposes, but it’s allowed to dive and snorkel in the waters surrounding it.
We want to share with our guest the emotion to discover a relevant site both historically and ecologically.
per adult from
What's included :
- Marine Biologist
- 1 day cruise
- Nibbles, Fresh Water, fresh fruit
- 2 swimming stops
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- What is the trip about
Starting from Calcara Marina, sailing towards the south. We will sail along enchanting landscapes looking di marine life. After reaching the southern tip of the island, we will head towards
Filfla passing in front of Delimara near the fish farm, where is possible (but not sure) to see Dolphins and Storm-petrel feeding. Once close to Filfla, admire the small Island and try to spot the four species of birds that live there. Take a Marine life spotting session while returning back. There are two swimming and snorkelling stops.
According to the route chosen, we can have a swimming stop to Blue Grotto, another of the Maltese wonders. ; our courses are not fixed, they depend on the sightings of the day, the weather, the feeling of our guest. We aim to have an immersive trip in nature following what “Nettuno” decide to offer us.
• DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION Kalkara Marina
• DEPARTURE TIME 8.30 please arrive 30 minutes before departure time
• INCLUDED Marine Biologist 1 day cruise Nibbles, Fresh Water, fresh fruit 2 swimming stops
• NOT INCLUDED Transport from the Hotel, we can book it for you
Departure Point :Kalkara Marina Malta charters Pontoon
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Kalkara Marina
Malta charters Pontoon
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Eco Marine Malta has the right to cancel the tours in the eventuality that booking for the tour are less than 7. the tour will be rescheduled for another day. If the clients won’t be able to make it for the following tour they will be fully refunded.
- It is understandable that the tours take place weather permitting and any cancellations due to bad weather will be rescheduled for another day. If the clients won’t be able to make it for the following tour they will be fully refunded.
- Arrival 30 minutes prior to any departure scheduled
- Eco Marine Malta reserves the right to change the route in accordance to circumstances.
- The guests are aware that photos and videos are taken during the trip and said consent is given beforehand to avoid any doubt
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied at all times
- Discounts and Offers: in case a fully paid booking is made without any type of offer/discount and for any reason, EcoMarine Malta publish a better price for the same type of product, the customer can claim back the difference of the amount paid.
- Any cancellations have to be affected five (5) days prior to departure and only in this circumstances, the clients are giving full refund less administrative fees of the amount paid. (paid via Paypal 3.5%, paid via bank transfer 2 .5%)
- Eco Marine Malta organises also Children’s tours and during the said tours the children have to be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- By booking a tour with Eco Marine Malta you are accepting the terms and conditions.
- It is important to note that the Skipper/Captain is always in charge.
- Please be aware that we can not guarantee to sight dolphins or other cetaceans, but we can guarantee a different tour, surrounded by nature and tranquillity. Far away, as far as possible, from the usual routes to appreciate Maltese Island from a new point of view; learning something about the environment and marine life. In the worst case of nothing show, the guest can ask for booking one other experience at 20% discount. offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.