Eco-Tour (Konoko Falls- Fern Gully- Yaaman Adventure Park) from Ocho Rios
The Eco-Tour will give you experience of a lifetime, with this nature tour you will visit Yaaman Adventure Park, Konoko Falls and Park and Fern Gully. At Konoko Falls and Park, you will take a guided tour of the park with one of the experienced guides. They will lead you through the River Gardens, give you a brief history of our original inhabitants – the Taino Indians, introduce you to a variety of the indigenous birds and animals and guide you up the waterfall climb. Yaaman Adventure Park invites you to grab a front row seat to partake in a true adventure with mother nature, and all of the memorable activities that we have to offer in Jamaica. Fern Gully is a winding scenic stretch of road which starts in Ocho Rios and runs for three miles, ending up in the community of Colgate. If you are a nature lover, this tour is for you!
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee is not included
- Entry/Admission - Fern Gully
- Entry/Admission - Yaaman Adventure Park
- Entry/Admission - Konoko Falls & Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fern Gully, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Travelers will see a lot of happy guest, hike the falls,go to scotches for some delicious jerk chicken, and go shopping for some Jamaican souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yaaman Adventure Park, Rte 3, 3 miles east of Ocho Rios Prospect, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Travelers will see some of Jamaica's wild life on a tracker trail, drive a doom buggy or ride a camel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Konoko Falls & Park, 1 Mahoe Falls Road, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Travelers can hike the water falls,get a tour of the mini zoo and garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from hotels, villas, Air BNB, and private vacation accommodations .Cruise ship passengers please give us your arrival info. Ports
- Ocho Rios cruise ship port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- ENTRANCE FEES TO ATTRACTIONS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have upon arrival. One will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.