Eco Trip with Accommodation in a Barrel or Khan's Yurt
You will go to a place that seems to have come out of the fairy tales. Lively lawn, old oaks, Bulgarian yurts, bungalow-barrel, gazebo-barrel, local-style tavern with self-cooked options, open-air barbecue places, and improvised zoo are just some of the surprises that await you. The eco village is a result of the long-term pursuit of its owners to create an oasis where people take a step back to the old Bulgarian way of life and traditions, striving to fill the long gap between the urban man and nature. Here you will spend one night in a unique construction - a huge wooden barrel or in the Khan's Yurt with the canopy bed, and in the morning we will surprise you with an authentic, homemade breakfast. Then you will be able to master the ancient art of archery and finally to raise the adrenaline and excite the senses with a trip around the area with a buggy!
Come and try - the reality is even more colorful!
per adult from
19 to 22 hours
What's included :
- Overnight in an eco-village in a wooden barrel / in the Khan's tent
- Trip with buggy
- Use of barbecue and other self-cooking facilities and the infrastructure of the eco village
What's excluded :
- Transport from / to the meeting point (by request)
- Personal expenses & meals other that stated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dobrogled, Dobrogled, Varna Province
A peaceful village where all the activities take place
Duration: 22 hours
Pass By: Cape Kaliakra, 12 km from Kavarna, Dobrich 9660 Bulgaria
The coast is steep with vertical cliffs reaching 70 metres (230 ft) down to the sea. Kaliakra is a nature reserve, where dolphins and cormorants can be observed.It also features the remnants of the fortified walls, water-main, baths and residence of Despot Dobrotitsa in the short-lived Principality of Karvuna's medieval capital. The Bolata Cove with a small sheltered beach lies just north at the mouth of a picturesque canyon, also part of the nature reserve.
Pass By: Varna, Varna, Varna Province
The Black sea capital of Bulgaria
Pass By: Varna Province, Varna Province
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Historical Park, Varna 9223 Bulgaria
One of the top attractions near Varna you could visit.
Departure Point :9145 Dobrogled, Bulgaria
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.