Ecobike tour in Thessaloniki
Hi there! I'm Christina, a native Greek person!
I'm a bicycle enthusiast who totally loves my beautifull City of Thessaloniki.
We will explore the city with my eco bikes (pedal free) and will lead you away from the crowds to lesser-known corners of the city. We’ll share some of our favorite places to eat, dance, and hang out. It will be a great way to start your visit or even explore the best monuments around!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- tickets of musieums is not include
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Region, Central Macedonia
In a small group, we will explore two different things: the historic city center of Thessaloniki and vibrant and creative everyday life of Greek people. As we ride, I will tell you lots of legends and stories about the characters who have shaped my beautifull City. This ride is for you if:
- you want to see the historic neighborhoods where people have lived and worked for centuries
- sitting on a tour bus is too passive - you prefer to go off the beaten path and see the alternative sights of Thessaloniki
- you want to engage with a real local person, who can give you honest opinions on all aspects of Greek life, tradition and culture.
- you want to see most of the city in one day
Departure Point :Logothetou 1, Thessaloniki 546 55, Greece
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.