Economic tour of the city of Rome from the port of Civitavecchia
Rome in freedom, suitable for those who already know Rome but who want to admire its most important monuments such as the Vatican with its museums with the most important and largest collection of ancient art in the world and the Colosseum, having plenty of time to enter and visit calmly these monuments. Otherwise we will stop to admire the Trevi Fountain.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Trevi Fountain
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Vatican City
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
We will leave you 4 hours in order to have time to visit the Vatican museums, the Sistine Chapel and the Basilica as well as the San Pietro square in peace.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
One of the wonders of Rome, it needs no introduction.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The largest amphitheater in the world and also the most famous monument in the world, also known by the tribes of the Americas ...
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Port of Civitavecchia, E840, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
2: Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.