Eden Chocolate tasting + Coffee Workshop Experience
This is our complete tour. Chocolate and coffee together.
Starting with the cocoa and coffee plantation, where you are going to learn all about the process of harvesting of both chocolate and coffee.
Then, you will taste our different kinds of chocolate, since 100% until goat milk chocolate and our specialties; our caramelized cocoa beans and our cocoa tea.
At the end, you will learn about the coffee history and its features.
You will roast some coffee choosing which kind of roasting(Light, medium, dark) you like the most. You will grind it and finish tasting a delicious cup of coffee.
You are going to end up with a 50 grams coffee bag as a gift for a special person at home or for your own taste.
Come and enjoy this delicious experience!
You wont regret.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tour guided
- A 50 grams coffee bag
- Entry/Admission - Eden Chocolate Tour
What's excluded :
- Bug Spray
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eden Chocolate Tour, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Chocolate and coffee together?
It sounds as a delicious experience.
Come and taste the specialties of our farm.
You wont regret!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :4, Alajuela Province, San Carlos, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.