Edinburgh Literary Pub Tour
The award winning Edinburgh Literary Pub Tour was the first literary tour to be launched in Edinburgh in 1996! Why is it regarded by many as a pioneer in its field and a Must-See cultural attraction in guide books throughout the world - standing out from all the rest.......? Performed by professional actors and not academics or tour guides reciting from books. It represents great value for money and has a very high entertainment factor!
Join the intrepid duo, Clart ( as in muck!) and our clean-hankied intellectual Mcbrain, who will lead you on a brilliant and witty dramatic romp through the wynds, courtyards and pubs of Edinburgh's Old and New Town. A Hilarious duel of wits across three hundred years of great writing and colourful characters.
per adult from
What's included :
- By professional actors
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Old Town
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 Scotland
The Edinburgh Literary Pub Tour is is a brilliant and witty dramatic romp through the wynds, courtyards and pubs of Edinburgh's Old and new Town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beehive Inn, 18-20 Grassmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2JU, UK
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Cafe Royal, 19 W Register St, Edinburgh EH2 2AA, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.