Edinburgh - Old Town
The perfect introduction to the city.
Your guide will lead you through Old Town Edinburgh, where you'll be introduced not only to the most famous landmarks, but also to some of the hidden gems that make our beloved city so special.
You'll learn about the origins of Scotland and Edinburgh, hear the stories of our illustrious citizens and (in)famous residents, wander among graves and through cobbled streets, always in the company of a knowledgeable and personable guide.
Not to be missed!
*Due to the current global health concerns, we are limiting our tour sizes to 6 people, to ensure our visitors are kept safe and we comply with Government guidance. Please message us directly if you have larger group travelling together.
per adult from
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Edinburgh Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 Scotland
Our Old Town Edinburgh tour is a great introduction to the history of Scotland and Edinburgh in particular. Highlights include:
- Royal Mile of Edinburgh,
- Mercat Cross,
- St. Giles Cathedral (outside),
- Greyfriars Kirkyard.
Departure Point :Hunter Square, Edinburgh EH1, UK
Return Detail :Greyfriars Kirkyard, 26A Candlemaker Row, Edinburgh EH1 2QE, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.