Edinburgh Photoshoot Lost in Victorian
L&L fashion photography is dreamy & unreal,it shots of rocky beaches, city streets and overgrown backyards form past era,can easily express fascinating line between dreams and reality.
Why choose us?We will give you what you want,either is fashion photography, street photography,raw images,whatever you heart wishes for.
This photoshoot is ideal for solo travelers, lgbtq couples, families...
*We provide 40-50 digital photos in 5-7 working days
*If you wanna surprise somebody get in touch and we will arrange everything:)
(secret proposals,birthday gifts etc)
We are Lora&Lina,a professional photographer couple and real life couple based in Edinburgh.
We fell in love with this wonderful city from the first moment we’ve set our eyes on it and we want you to feel it’s magic too while helping you to create most amazing memories of it.We are fashion photographer&make up artist and both models which combined together gives us great skills to make every moment beautiful and mesmerising.
per adult from
What's included :
- We are working with two cameras which gives us great advantage cause you will end uo having more photos from different angles.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
We are offering photo shoot experience around the Old Town of Edinburgh (meeting point is at Writers museum,following the footsteps of the famous writers then going up the High Street right to the castle and finishing on the Victoria street with the little surprise for you ).We will guide you to the perfect locations and the hidden gems of the city especially for instagram lovers.
•For nature lovers there’s option of visiting Circus Lane & Dean village.
Meeting point would be on the bridge at the entrance of Dean village and then we would walk down Hawthornbank Lane, a narrow, cobblestone road that heads downhill along the Water of Leith where you can enjoy the views of the small houses that line the street and the views over the river where we can do lovely photos with rustic background.
•Photo shoot will take for about 1 hour.
When it comes to posing, don’t worry we will help you with that as we both have a loads of experience with modelling.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :The Writers' Museum, Lawnmarket, Lady Stair's Cl, Edinburgh EH1 2PA, UK
Return Detail :Victoria Street, Victoria St, Edinburgh EH1, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.