Edinburgh Private city tour, Lunch included
Welcome to the great city of Edinburgh where there is so much to discover.
We will pass through Arthur’s seat, a prominent landmark on the Edinburgh horizon. From there a quick visit to Holyrood Palace.
From this great Palace, we head to Calton Hill, a prominent hill with neoclassical monuments and amazing views.
Our tour guide will take you on a journey through Edinburgh’s impressive architecture which blends the medieval Old Town with the splendour of the Georgian New Town.
To give you an idea without spoiling too much all the information the tour guide will provide these are some of the landmarks we will visit:
. Greyfriars cemetery
. Dean Village.
. Princes Street,
We will stop one hour to have lunch; we will taste some typical Scottish food.
. St. Giles Cathedral
. Edinburgh castle
. The Royal Mile
PLEASE NOTE: WALKING INVOLVED
MISSING YOU ALREADY!!
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Port pick up and drop off
- Private Tour
- Professional Local Guide
- Edinburgh Castle Ticket included
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calton Hill, St. Andrews House 2 Regent Road, Edinburgh EH1 3DG Scotland
We head to Calton Hill, a prominent hill with neoclassical monuments where we will have amazing views of the city skyline and Edinburgh castle.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Greyfriars Kirk, 1 Greyfriars Place Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 2QQ Scotland
Greyfriars cemetery: Greyfriars Kirkyard is the graveyard surrounding Greyfriars Kirk in Edinburgh
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dean Village, Dean Path, Edinburgh EH8 8BH Scotland
Bucolic village abutting a tranquil stream, with gardens, 19th-century buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
The Royal Mile, this area famous for its medieval architecture, long winding corridors and courtyards is the main shopping district in Edinburgh. If you like shopping this is your place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St Giles' Cathedral, High Street Historic Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RE Scotland
St. Giles Cathedral, dating back to 1120 it was constructed during the reign of King David I. Admire its architecture and colourful stained-glass windows.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG Scotland
Edinburgh castle, one of the oldest fortified places in Europe. With a long rich history as a royal residence, military garrison, prison and fortress. Listen to the mysterious legends your tour guide will tell you which are not to be missed.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Arthurs Seat, Arthurs Seat, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
We will pass through Arthur’s seat, a prominent landmark on the Edinburgh horizon
Stop At: Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DX Scotland
Pass By: Old Town, Old Town, Edinburgh, Scotland
Our tour guide will take you on a journey through Edinburgh’s impressive architecture which blends the medieval Old Town with the splendour of the Georgian New Town
Pass By: New Town, New Town, Edinburgh, Scotland
New Town and Princess Street
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Newhaven Harbour tender pierSouth Queensferry tender pierPort of LeithPort of RosythPorts
- Newhaven Station, Edinburgh EH6 4RR, UK
- Forth Ports Leith, 31 Bath Rd, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 7AH, UK
- Port Of Leith Housing, St Nicholas Court, 74 Ferry Rd, Edinburgh EH6 4AH, UK
- Newhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.