Edinburgh Scavenger Hunt: A Fairy Tale Capital
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Looking for small group activities that take you beyond the four walls of your local watering hole? Let’s Roam is here to help. Sign up for a Edinburgh scavenger hunt and put on your best Nick Cage impression as you seek out the national treasures hidden in Edinburgh. Edinburgh Scavenger Hunt will guide you through the cultural, historical, artistic, and zany Edinburgh sights as you and your team contend for scavenger hunt glory.
Preview some of the “epic”est highlights for this hunt: Scottish Parliament, The Royal Mile, Balmoral Hotel .
• Lady Stairs House Lady Stair's Close Lawnmarket Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PA Scotland
• The Scottish Parliament, Horse Wynd / Canongate, Royal MIle, Edinburgh EH99 1SP Scotland
• Scottish National Gallery, The Mound, Edinburgh EH2 2EL Scotland
• Canongate Kirk, 153 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BN Scotland
• John Knox House Museum, 43-45 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1SR Scotland
• H M General Register House 2 Princes Street, Edinburgh EH1 3YY Scotland
• St Giles' Cathedral, High Street Historic Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RE Scotland
Departure Point :Scottish Parliament Building, Edinburgh EH99 1SP, UK
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.