Edinburgh's Palace and Canongate Private Walking Tour
The Canongate was once a separate town. It's often overlooked, but is packed with hidden gems. Starting at the site of the Old City Gate, explore the Canongate part of Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Discover Gardens, Mansion Houses and hear how life has changed over the centuries. Ending outside the Queens Official Residence in Scotland, the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Walking Tour
What's excluded :
- Admissions and Donations
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DX Scotland
View the Queens official residence in Scotland from the outside.
Pass By: The Scottish Parliament, Horse Wynd / Canongate, Royal MIle, Edinburgh EH99 1SP Scotland
Viewed from outside.
Pass By: Canongate Kirk, 153 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BN Scotland
Explore the exterior of the Church and the Burial Ground.
Pass By: The Museum of Edinburgh, 142 Canongate Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH8 8DD Scotland
Viewed from the exterior.
Pass By: People's Story, Canongate Tolbooth Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH8 8BN Scotland
The Canongate Tolbooth now museum will be viewed from the exterior.
Pass By: Bakehouse Close, Edinburgh Scotland
Beautiful old Edinburgh Close (Alley)
Pass By: Dunbars Close Garden, Canongate, High Street, Edinburgh EH8 8BW Scotland
Explore a hidden gem off the beaten track. Laid out as a 17th Century Garden.
Departure Point :John Knox House, Scottish Storytelling Centre, High St, Edinburgh EH1 1SR, UK
Return Detail :Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DX, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.