Edmonton International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
Relax and refresh after your long flight in the comfort of the Plaza Premium Lounge located in Edmonton International Airport Domestic Departure and US departure. The Plaza Premium Lounge provides modern facilities and first-class service including high-speed internet workstations, a variety of food and beverages. Choose from a 3-, 6- hour package for the length of time you need. You have access to both facilities the entire time. Book now!
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- 3 or 6 hours to utilize the facilities of the lounge (depending on option selected)
- Buffet-style hot meal
- Non-alcoholic drinks and coffee
- Comfortable seating area
- Wi-Fi connections
- International TV channels, newspapers, magazines
- Flight information
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Opening Hours:
Domestic/International Departures 0530 – 2200 daily
US Departures : Temporarily closed Until further notice
Wi-Fi is available throughout the lounge, and guests can watch TV and read a variety of newspapers and magazines. For those looking to freshen up before the flight, shower facilities (except T1 International Departure, T3 Domestic Departure and T3 US Departures) and washrooms are available in the lounge for convenient access.
Please note: The Plaza Premium Lounge is located in the restricted area of the departure level of the airport. You must pass through security and immigration prior to entering the lounge. An on-going boarding pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering the lounge.
Departure Point :Name: Edmonton International Airport Eligible Locations: Plaza Premium Lounge - US Transborder Plaza Premium Lounge - Domestic/International Departures
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Plaza Premium Lounge is located in the restricted area of the departure level of the airport. You must pass through security and immigration first prior to gaining access to the lounge; an on-going boarding pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering the lounge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.