Eger Private Full-Day Wine Tasting Tour and Sightseeing from Budapest
Journey to the historic city of Eger to taste its world famous wines and wander its Baroque streets. The second largest city in Northern Hungary, you will visit castles and minarets before enjoying wine, food and exquisite Hungarian hospitality.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Transport in an exclusive private vehicle
- Visit of the most beautiful sights of Eger
- Tasting of up to 11-12 quality local wines
- Cold snack
- Door-to-door service in Budapest
- Visit of two wineries
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eger, Eger, Heves County, Northern Hungary
Eger is one of the most fascinating sites in Hungary! See the country’s second-largest church, wander down beautiful Baroque streets and see the northernmost Turkish medieval minaret in Europe.
The Eger region is known for its production of high-quality reds and whites. You will visit two local wineries where you will get to taste 6-7 excellent wines accompanied by cold snack.
Lunch at a local restaurant is also included in the tour price (one main dish of your choice, plus mineral water and coffee).
Wander down Széchenyi Street and Dobó István Square to take in the Minorite Church and splendid Baroque and Rococo houses. You will visit the ruins of the city’s castle, where you will be rewarded with glorious panoramic views.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby. If you are staying at a private apartment in Budapest, please send us the address.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.